It’s important to Freelancertohire.com (referred to herein as “Freelancertohire.com”, “Our”, “We”, “Us”) to allow its customers to take full advantage of the Power Of the Internet and at the same time retain the Privacy of the online identity and other personal information to the extent possible.
Refer to the following paragraphs which explain the use of the information provided by you to us.
- We do not collect any Personal Information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide information to us at several points including but not limited to Registration, Post Projects, Bid for Projects, Sell Services, Buy Services. Note that this site is for use of individuals who are above 18 years of age. We do not take information from individuals who are under 18 years of age.
- We do not Sell or Rent your Personal Information to any third parties unless we receive specific instructions from you to do the same.
- If you are a Service Provider Your Information will be released to potential buyers who may be interested in your services. If you are a Project Owner your information will be released to Project Winners chosen by you for executing the project. Such release of information is necessary to get the whole process working.
- You have the power to modify most of your personal data (excluding Email Id and User Id) at any point in time using the Manage My Info option. This feature will overwrite any previous such data and we do not keep a backup of such data.
- Any loss of information because of Computer / Software failures may result in loss of information. You agree that such risks are part of any computer-based system and that Freelancertohire.com is not responsible nor liable for any such potential Loss.
- Your Information released to third parties by us will be bound by the Privacy Policies of such third parties.
- Our programs may Access your computer by the way of cookies or may access information that is provided by your browser. You agree that any information available to us by way of a browser or by way of cookies is given to us voluntarily by you.
- We use standard methods to store your information. All the information provided by you to us is stored in database engines on our Server. We are not responsible if any third party gains access to the database because of some security breach. You agree that this potential risk will give access to all your data to any potential intruder and you agree that Freelancertohire.com is NOT responsible to pay damages of any kind for such security breach.
- Freelancertohire.com reserves the right to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or governmental request at any time. You grant us the right to disclose the information provided by you using any forms of our web site to any third parties at our sole discretion. So, the Information provided by you may be released to other parties or displayed at certain portions of our Web Site at our Sole discretion.
What we collect
We may collect the following information :
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways :
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.